How do I remove broken links from my articles?

1. Angelladywriter profile image83
    Angelladywriterposted 5 years ago

I have previously asked, how can I get credit by referring others to sign up for hubpages? You never sent me a response so I gave up on referring others. Also, I have thousands of supporters who read my articles on linkedin, facebook and twitter. They often send me responses through my emails. How can I connect these respones are followers to my hubpages? Please respond if possible becaus I know that I have more than three followers that read my articles.

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Angelladywriter,

This hub should help you with referrals:

As to removing broken links, simply go into edit mode and highlight the broken link in the text capsule and use the break link tool.

And as for thousands of followers - you haven't even reached 1000 page views so I'm afraid it doesn't look like you have many people reading.

And followers on hubpages need to be members to click follow on your profile.

2. 0
      Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This forum is only served by other hubbers helping out as volunteers. It is not an official HP staff forum. To get replies from staff, you must contact HubPages directly.

How to get credit by referring others:

You will get 10% for life of the page impressions for any hubber that your refer by using a so-called "URL tracker." Here are the detailed instructions on how to set up URL trackers.

There is no simple way to do this. You will need to ask each of your "supporters" from the other sites to sign up for HubPages, then become your followers here.