jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

Read or Write more?

1. PennyWise profile image61
    PennyWiseposted 9 years ago

Just out of curiousity, do you spend more time writing your own HubPages or reading others'?

2. Inspirepub profile image87
    Inspirepubposted 9 years ago

It varies.

During the HubLove contest, it was definitely more time writing, but now I am only publishing a Hub every week or two, so it's probably about 50/50.

I wish I had more time to read Hubs, because I never get to all the ones written by the Hubbers I am following, let alone having time to browse for undiscovered gems.

Oh, for that life of leisure on that tropical island with that high-speed internet connection ...

Jenny

3. Tater2tot profile image61
    Tater2totposted 9 years ago

I spend more time reading others' hubs. I need to spend more time writing but I like to see all the opinions and ideas out there. smile

4. embitca profile image86
    embitcaposted 9 years ago

I spend very little time reading other hubs. If I'm here I'm either working on my own hubs or making trouble in the forum smile

1. Tater2tot profile image61
      Tater2totposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Haha. Making trouble. tongue I like doing both. (reading hubs and commenting in the forums)

5. darkside profile image79
    darksideposted 9 years ago

Writing.

Though I do read a lot of forum posts.

6. cjcs profile image60
    cjcsposted 9 years ago

I think I spend a lot more time reading. People here have so much interesting stuff to share. I do try to post at least one hub a week, but sometimes life has other ideas.

CJ

7. PennyWise profile image61
    PennyWiseposted 9 years ago

That's cool...

How often do you guys find yourself clicking on ads you're interested in?

1. thranax profile image47
      thranaxposted 9 years ago in reply to this

*Cough*...

2. darkside profile image79
      darksideposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Never.

3. Marisa Wright profile image95
      Marisa Wrightposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Almost never.  Murphy's Law dictates that the only ones I'd like to click on are the ones in my own Hubs - which I'm not allowed to click on!

8. thranax profile image47
    thranaxposted 9 years ago

Yup, I use the forums more then anything else here. I do enjoy reading other Hubs, they really are good and do have a nice quality to them. I think most of the Hubbers are good writers and I love reading there content. You just can't forget you need to make Hubs, I make them slowly but I collect a lot of information and data before writing and publishing. I'm hoping to soon get out of data collecting (being f-ing lazy) and write more Hubs. smile

working