jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (17 posts)

That's It ! ....................I'M STAYING!

1. De'cor Amore profile image79
    De'cor Amoreposted 6 years ago

I love this site.  I was ready to throw up my hands and quit a couple of days ago then I broke down and came to the forums to *vent* and people came out of the woodwork from all over.  They really helped and supported me on here. 

I appreciate all the support I received and everyone telling me not to give up so soon. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you ALL smile

1. saleheensblog profile image59
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

nice to see you felling good. Your hubs looked nice. Why did you removed the comment capsules?

De'cor Amoreposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I wasn't using the capsules correctly or comprehending them correctly.  I've finally grasped the situation and am enjoying it greatly.  wink

2. De'cor Amore profile image79

Saleheensblog;

I just re-read you comment.  I didn't remove any comments that I know of.  They are all still there - at least I can sure see them.  BTW I looked at your Hubs and they are very nice - very touching items on yours.  Thanks for your support and help.

2. Urbane Chaos profile image89
      Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm really glad you've decided to stay.  HubPages is a great place, with many, many wonderful people.  I've done work for other sites off and on in the past, and none compare with Hubpages. 

It may be frustrating at times, and you may want to throw your computer through a window, but all in all, there's no place I'd rather be - and it's all because of the people here. 

Welcome back!

Thank you Urbane, I've pretty well resolved myself to the fact that I'll continue to have problems from time to time but at least I know now that I can come here and get great help and support.

1. Urbane Chaos profile image89
          Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There's always someone willing to help.. I always do my best to help out anyone who needs it, if it's within my realm of experience anyway.  I usually leave those questions that I can't answer to those who are smarter than I - and God knows there's a lot of people here that is. big_smile

I think that a lot of the issues before was simply because of the holiday weekends and all.. usually, people jump at the chance to help.

2. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

Good for you!  Glad you're staying around.  You're sure right about the people here - they can be incredibly supportive.  I know they've done a lot for me.

1. Druid Dude profile image60
      Druid Dudeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This isn't paradise, but it can be a comfy port in a storm. Stick w/ it! smile

3. KristenGrace profile image60
    KristenGraceposted 6 years ago

Aw, what good news smile So glad to hear that!

Thank you KristenGrace

4. Randy Godwin profile image93
    Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago

You'll be glad you did!

I believe you're right wink

5. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Good choice. wink

At least you learned something new. Actually a couple of things really, but Congrats. wink

Many thanks to you.  You definetly played a part in it.

6. travelespresso profile image84
    travelespressoposted 6 years ago

Tiz a great place.  Welcome....back!

Many thanks wink

working