jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Adsense payment from hubpages?

1. 61
    On The Trailposted 5 years ago

How can I tell if an adsense payment came from hubpages?

And if so, is there a way to see what it was that generated that adsense payment?

1. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are not paid by HubPages. You are paid by Google, Adsense is a publisher's program and it shares revenue. So your check will come from Google. You can check on this using "payment history" inside Adsense.
      I'm not sure what you are asking here, however, when you login to Adsense, it should bring you to your presently earnings. Providing you have entered your publisher's ID in your affiliate section. And, setup your Adsense account to track your hubs.

If you haven't, then you won't find any earnings coming to you. The ads would be all for HubPages use and benefit.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

I think you mean Adsense revenue. Google handles payments, not HubPages.

The easiest way to know this is to sign up for Google Analytics, then link that to your Adsense account.

Another method is to add individual channels for your hubs in your Adsense control panel. However, Analytics will save you time and give you much more information.

1. 61
      On The Trailposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I never implied that hubpages was paying me directly (sorry if I didn't make it clear). But I think Website Examiner answered one of my questions. I guess I need to add something in my adsense account...a channel....is that URL channel I should add or custom channel?

Seems like I already have hubpages in my adsense account as a 3rd party access account and that's where I should get how much adsense revenue has come from hubpages but when someone can help me figure out the URL channel vs custom channel I'll try that.

The other question was...is it possible to see what ad(s) on hubpages generated the revenue?

1. pedrog profile image22
        pedrogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You need to use URL channels, just add hubpages.com, you can also put the url to your hub to track a particular hub, but if you plan to write hundreds of hubs this method wont work because you have a limited number of url channels to use, you should add your analytics accout to your adsense account, this way all your hubs are tracked individualy.

You cannot know what ads were clicked.

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Since HubPages.com is already added as a channel in AdSense, you should be able to see what revenue comes from HubPages. But if you want to know what hubs the clicks come from, you will need to either add individual channels for each hub or sign up for Google Analytics.

There is no way of knowing specifically what ads are being clicked on (revealing this could easily lead to fraud). But you will know what hubs are generating the clicks.

1. 61
      On The Trailposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks everyone! Time to get away from the computer...for me at least.