jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

How do you past your adsense code into your site?

1. adagio4639 profile image78
    adagio4639posted 6 years ago

I have adsense, but I can't find where to go to paste the code so that ads appear.

2. Susana S profile image91
    Susana Sposted 6 years ago

Do you mean on Hubpages or your own site/blog?

On hubpages you go to "my account" >> "affiliate settings" and paste the code in there.

http://hubpages.com/my/affiliate

If it's your own website you'll need to log into your adsense account >> go to adsense setup and follow the instructions.

adagio4639posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have a number of Hubs. Isn't the adsense supposed to appear on them? If so...how and where do you paste the code  so that the ads appear?

3. adagio4639 profile image78

I mean the Hubpages Susana.

4. adagio4639 profile image78

I have the adsense code copied, and I went to the affiliate page, but where do I paste it? Theres a narrow box that says code, but when I go to the box the code that I copied isn't available to be pasted.

5. adagio4639 profile image78

There doesnt' seem to be any place to paste the code.

6. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

You do NOT paste Adsense code into hubs. Your Adsense code will appear automatically on 60% of the hubs, once the setup has been completed.

According to the official guidelines, the procedures were recently changed so that the Adsense affiliate ID now will be inserted automatically. This pertains to situations where the application for Adsense was submitted via HubPages and now has been approved:

http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/1-2- … s-adsense/

adagio4639posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ahhhhhhhhhh...lol...I've been following the damn instructions and it tells me to paste in the code, and I'm saying, fine...where do it do it? But nothng appears to be as I planned it. I was trying to put the Google Search into it, with a certain color scheme and I'm not seeing it.

working