jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Re: Is the old Tiger Woods back?

1. hubby7 profile image81
    hubby7posted 5 years ago

Being an avid golf fan, It's looks to me that he just might be. The shots he made in the Chervon match, I haven't seen in a very long time. Also, having 3 round below par have been virtually unheard of in a long time. That seems to tell me that the old Woods is roaring back and rising from the dead! What do you think?

2. Hmrjmr1 profile image80
    Hmrjmr1posted 5 years ago

Think he may be even better than he was before, as is his competition, next year should be a great year to watch golf.

3. hubby7 profile image81
    hubby7posted 5 years ago

I agree with you wholeheartedly!

4. hubby7 profile image81
    hubby7posted 5 years ago

Seeing how poorly Woods plays in the fourth round, I have to revise my assessment of where he is. He is not back just yet, but he is very close. I just never saw him play so high a round throughout his history. All hats off to McDowell. He is a formidable and tenacious an opponent. He deserved to win!

5. hubzer profile image60
    hubzerposted 5 years ago

Great match today,it will be interesting 2011.Mcdowell(
    THE GRINDER)thinks Tiger will be the guy to beat next year.

6. hubby7 profile image81
    hubby7posted 5 years ago

I absolutely agree with him 100%. McDowell was absolutely solid! He was unflappable! Traditionally, Wood puts up a par or a 69 in the final round. He let this one get away from him by posting an unheard of 73 in the final round. However, if you are to put things in perspective, you'll see that he is still on the mend. He's not there yet, so such things are bound and should to happen. Yeah, I agree. Nice match. My hat goes off to both players! And to you, too, for your comments!