jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Moving a capsule with arrows

1. 60
    kelbec1posted 5 years ago

How do you move a capsule using the arrows? it wont allow me to do it. I want to put another photo beside my text, not underneath it, how can I do this? I know how to use the drop and drag menu but Im wondering why I cannot use the arrows to move the capsule to wherever I want. Thank you.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

I have written instructions on how to get the images wrapped around the text here:

I don't understand why the arrows won't work for you. Perhaps trying a different browser will help; Firefox and Google Chrome are known to work better with HubPages than Internet Explorer.

As far as re-arranging the capsules, you can use the Reorder feature, available from the tabs on the upper right portion of your screen while in editing mode.

3. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

you can only move the capsules in the direction of the arrows. you can place a photo capsule on the right of text, not left of text. have you checked out the learning center about placing photo capsules?
    http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/vide … o-capsule/

4. 60
    kelbec1posted 5 years ago

I am using firefox. When I click on the arrow it comes up with a circle and a cross through it so it doesnt allow me to move the capsule anywhere. What am I doing wrong? I have used the drop and drag at the right  hand side. That works fine except I want to be able to use the arrows.

5. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

To me, it does not sound as if though you are doing anything wrong. System glitches do happen fairly often. I suggest waiting 24 hours. If it still isn't working, contact HubPages and include a link to this discussion.