jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (17 posts)

How to setup channels for multiple hubs

1. David 470 profile image87
    David 470posted 6 years ago

Is there a way I can setup separate channels for multiple hub accounts? So I can see how much traffic/clicks I am getting from each one individually rather than a whole.

1. jabyrd82 profile image61
      jabyrd82posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Using google analytics should be able to help you !!!

2. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

You can set upto 200 channels in the adsense account. You have to add your each hub url in the adsense account.

1. David 470 profile image87
      David 470posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I added my other hub account,  but when I try and see the data for it, nothing appears in report...

How can I see how each of my channels are doing separately? I added them both.

1. saleheensblog profile image61
        saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

it may take some time to update.

3. Adroit Alien profile image88
    Adroit Alienposted 6 years ago

Follow these steps.

1. Click "my account" on hubpages.
    2. open adsense on another tab.
    3. make sure you are using the "old" interface.
    4. On your adsense tab, click "Adsense Setup"> "Channels"> "URL Channels"> "+Add new URL channels"
    5. Go to your "my account" tab on hubpages. Copy each of your hub's link location (Right click, copy link location).
    6. Paste it into the URL channel textarea box. 1 URL per line.

Tip: If you have lots of hubs, on "my account" of your hubpages tab, click export as csv and open it with excel. Extract your URL's from there and you can paste them all in at once.

Note: It will take about a day for you to see data from it. Once this is all set, you will see which URLs are getting clicks.

1. Traqqer profile image79
      Traqqerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I did this but the channels are not showing. Does it take a day or so to view?

1. Adroit Alien profile image88
        Adroit Alienposted 6 years ago in reply to this

they will appear when google gets data from it. Meaning, when you get traffic to these channels. Wait a day. to check it, log into adsense and click "top channels". You should see a list of performing URLs. Give it a day to gather data.

4. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

The channel should appear immediately.  Did you make sure you selected 'url channel'?

5. viryabo profile image87
    viryaboposted 6 years ago

Did you remember to remove the http://www ? When inserting your url's into the channels, its .....hubpages.com/hub/....

Yes, I selected url channel and also removed the http:// (there is no www).

AFAIK, it does not make a difference. I leave the full URL and my reports are showing fine.

2. Traqqer profile image79

I am also usig the new adsense interface....not sure if that makes a difference.

go back to the old interface. The new interface currently does not easily report URL channel performance.

That seems to have done the trick. But when I try to view all my channels in the reports, I only see a handful of the 62 I currently have. Are they only showing those that have views for a particular day?

1. Pandoras Box profile image82
            Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes.

I don't know how you'd get them broken down by accounts as the OP asked rather than by hubs. Don't think it's possible since HubPages owns the domain and hubs aren't listed under author URL subdomains.

Too bad Adsense won't let us use multiple tracking ids like Amazon.

You're right. So far, I have not found a way to break down the stats for multiple accounts.

working