Traffic Help!

1. Don Ship profile image80
    Don Shipposted 5 years ago

How much traffic do you all get after all the keyword research and stuff on one single hub, i.e. on an average?

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Really depends on topic!

I don't really write to keywords much anymore. I've discovered that just figuring out what people are searching is a great way to write topics. And I have a much higher click/sale rate on Amazon hubs.

So out of 90 Amazon hubs I probably get about 150-200 hits a day - usually converting into 2-5 sales a day on average.

On about 200 non Amazon hubs I get about 1100 hits a day - usually converting into maybe a much lower click rate and $$ amount (always be careful about revealing Adsense CTR since it is against their ToS.)

It REALLY depends on topic. No matter how good your research is, you can still have a hub that never takes off. And then a hub you write for fun may get thousands of views. Sorry but EVERY topic IS different and you're never guaranteed to hit the big time even with a good topic.

That's why the best advice is to write lots of hubs on varying topics - you not only learn what works, you'll find a greater chance of one of them taking off.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Excellent answer!