jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Why My Hubs Does Not Include My Adsence Id?

1. Max Clayne profile image61
    Max Clayneposted 6 years ago

one of my hubs I published recently and is getting a great amount of traffic compared to my other hubs, the problem is there is no earnings, when I checked the my hub source code I found that my adsence Id is not published. any help is welcomed.

2. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

can't help much but here is the team who have the best answer http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Check affiliate settings in your control panel to see whether your Adsense affiliate ID has been properly inserted. Status should show "active."

Remember that you get 60% of the page impressions, HubPages gets 40%. Your Adsense ID will only show on your share of the impressions.

4. Max Clayne profile image61

My affiliate settings is fine. I do see now my Affiliate adsence Id only after I releoad My hub 2 times. wich means that it's less than 60% my ads are shown, beside It's not shown In the first pageview but only after reloading my hub.
    just I'm just not sure is this normal or not.
    thanx by the way for your help.

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are welcome. The 60-40 split is statistically accurate, but it can vary hub by hub, day by day, month by month. I think you are OK.

5. Max Clayne profile image61

Thanx "Website Examiner" For your feedback and "saleheensblog" too. Im New at hubpages and Im still figuring out how It works.
    I will Update soon how Im doing with my hubs.

working