jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

getting hubs approved

1. Ricky-jay profile image61
    Ricky-jayposted 5 years ago

I keep getting this message on my hubpages "The quality of this Hub does not live up to HubPages' standards."

I just don't understand why, I pay good money to have my content written by a professional and I have been learning about real estate as I build the hubs and read the content.

so why are these not getting published?

what's the best way I can get these published?

If I re-write them all and they still don't get approved well then I just wasted a day, so can you please tell me EXACTLY what I have to do to pass the hub smell test?

Kind Regards

2. Aficionada profile image94
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

Read everything you can in the Help section, then contact the HubPages staff directly if the Help section doesn't answer your question.

ETA:  Even better is the Learning Center.  Click on the link at the bottom of this page and it will take you to loads of information.

3. Urbane Chaos profile image92
    Urbane Chaosposted 5 years ago

Ok, two questions...

1. Why do you pay someone to write your content only to post it on a site that you haven't yourself tried?

2. Have you bothered to read through the help sections?  ...to understand what HubPages is all about?

4. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

first thing first. Go to the learning center and help section first. you will find your answer.

5. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

To me, it sounds like the problem could be that the articles are too promotional (versus informative) in nature:

If still in doubt, after reading up on the guidelines, you may contact HubPages to ask for clarification:

1. sarovai profile image62
      sarovaiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Right direction. Do it now.All the best.smile

6. Ign Andy profile image60
    Ign Andyposted 5 years ago

The OP profile score is 1, very low for 9 days hubber.

1. 0
      Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree, that would be an extra cause for concern that something is very wrong.

7. Ricky-jay profile image61
    Ricky-jayposted 5 years ago

thanks for all of your replies, you have been very helpful.