jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

You win some and you lose some

1. evvy_09 profile image87
    evvy_09posted 5 years ago

I just wrote my first real sales hub and then I noticed I lost a follower. sad
    well, have to take the bad with the good I guess. lol

1. warchild75 profile image49
      warchild75posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I wouldnt worry,for every 1 you lose you will gain 2 more,happens all the time.

2. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

3. 60
    schraderksalposted 5 years ago

id agree with warchild, as time goes by more people will check ya out, and some of those are to bound to be interested in your hubs!

4. libby101a profile image60
    libby101aposted 5 years ago

I'm with everybody else on this, you'll get plenty more!

I wrote all science and history hubs and recently started writing a few sales hubs... and honestly I didn't notice any loss in followers, but I wasn't paying any attention! I may have lost a few! I wouldn't be too concerned about that. You have to write about what makes you happy and balance that with making a little money! You may gain a few from your sales hubs now... so don't worry much about it. Good luck!

5. evvy_09 profile image87
    evvy_09posted 5 years ago

I'm grateful to everyone for being so supportive! It's only everytime I notice it, I have to look and see who it is. I am never able to figure it out, but I know it'll be ok in the long run.  I've been getting better and in a year or so should start making serious money.   thanks

6. CMHypno profile image91
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

You also don't know why you lost the follower - might not have been you, they might have deleted their whole account and left HP?