jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Your reccomendations on the best SEO books

1. thismamaworksit profile image60
    thismamaworksitposted 5 years ago

Hi all!

Just started at hubpages about a month ago but have blogging for a year. Even though I have known that SEO is important I just recently started taking it seriously...I know duh.

I have been doing lots of online research here and via google trying to come up with some real quality legitmate resources on SEO.

Do any of you have book reccomendations? I like real books (that I can read at night in the comfort of my bed) not so much e-books or websites unless they are REALLY good.

I tried to look through the forums and see if there is already a post on this topic but could not find any. If so please point me in the right directions.

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. thismamaworksit profile image60

3. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

Go to "hubs" and search.  You will find as much or more right here than you will in any book.  And it will be from people actually practicing it, not just producing a book.

Take the laptop to bed with you and start reading.

4. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 5 years ago

Seo for dummies is ok, but I prefer webmasterworld for reading about specific issues.

5. thismamaworksit profile image60

Thanks Guys! I will cozy up with my laptop and do a search and see what I can find.

6. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 5 years ago
    1. saleheensblog profile image59
      saleheensblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

great. thanks

7. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

I think it is the nature of the beast that the best stuff is online.  I would recommend problogger.

8. PR_am profile image61
    PR_amposted 5 years ago

Webmasterworld is a great place to learn SEO from real people following events as they unfold in the Search Engine world. All the best!