jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

After I copy the HTML from Amazon, how do I paste that in website?

1. Hill Country profile image59
    Hill Countryposted 8 years ago

Help! It says, "Highlight and copy the HTML below, then paste it into the code for your Web site." Well, I've copied it. Where do I paste it at?

2. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

It might help if you read this first:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/4668

3. Inspirepub profile image87
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

Or the FAQ in the pink sticky thread.

It's the first thread, the one that's a different color, and it says "Frequently Asked Questions - read before posting" on it in large, friendly letters.

Jenny

4. Lynn E profile image60
    Lynn Eposted 8 years ago

Hi Hill Country,  I hope sincerely you receive a real answer to your question.  I have been reading the forums and FAQ and Getting Started for days now.  For hours on end and I cannot find the answer to this question.  Where exactly do I copy the codes I'm given by Ebay and Amazon in my hub? 
    I need specifics. detailed instructions. I now realize I must be just too stupid to figure out how to do it and no one is ever going to tell me.  Everyone else seems to know so why can't someone take pity and just tell me.  I'm sooo...... frustrated.  If you figure it out could you pass it on to me, please?

1. jyuva profile image38
      jyuvaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

No need to paste the code here big_smile
      Just include your publisher ids in affiliate  thats enough
      This might help you big_smile

2. babybrownfox profile image55
      babybrownfoxposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hi Lynn, there is a step by step procedure on how to embed your Amazon code to your Hubpages Affiliate settings. Visit this link http://hubpages.com/help/AmazonAssociates

5. Jennifer Bowman profile image59
    Jennifer Bowmanposted 8 years ago

You DON'T paste any codes anywhere.

You just put your affiliate IDs in your Affiliate Settings, and everything happens automagically after that.

No HTML required at HubPages, ever.

6. Lynn E profile image60
    Lynn Eposted 8 years ago

Hi thanks for your response.  We have lift off !  Or anyway ads. Thanks

I

7. Lynn E profile image60
    Lynn Eposted 8 years ago

Hi thanks for your response.  We have lift off !  Or anyway ads. Thanks

I

8. patnamohan profile image61
    patnamohanposted 8 years ago

Hey don`t jump into process of making making system.Please read & understand HUB Page & its feature + FAQ.Then you go ahead.You will understand each & everything.HUB page tried to define each & everything....My dear!!!!!

working