jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Just a thought about multiple accounts..

1. Urbane Chaos profile image90
    Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago

I'm sure that this has been discussed before, but it would be nice if there was a way to group specific hubs under different alias's.  While most of my hubs are about Oklahoma, I would like to be able to separate out the ones that aren't and slap them in a different section.

...just a thought.

1. Petra Vlah profile image60
      Petra Vlahposted 6 years ago in reply to this

And that can be done with not much trouble. Creat a new account under XYZ name and group your hubs based on specific topics

2. Ivorwen profile image85
      Ivorwenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Under your account, there is a section called Groups, where you can link things.  This feature will automatically put a link at the bottom of your hubs to the 2 surrounding hubs in your list.

3. sarovai profile image64
      sarovaiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Go ahead. Is there anybody to stop you from doing this? smile

2. Urbane Chaos profile image90
    Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago

I've done all that - everything's nicely sorted out in groups and all. 

In other words, I would like the user name that shows up on the profile to reflect what the hubs are about.  Like having a completely separate account but one where you don't have to log out and log back in again.

1. Robin profile image
      Robinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I understand your thinking Urbane Chaos, but if you create a new account you can't transfer your followers and thus some of your traffic and readership.  I recommend creating one account with all of your Hubs, even if they are about different topics.  Variety is the spice of life, right?  big_smile

1. Urbane Chaos profile image90
        Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I know, I was just kinda daydreaming about it anyway.. For me, I could market some things a little different - in other words, create a brand.. I wouldn't be transferring anything, it was be more of a new market niche, if that makes sense.   

Still, I thought it was a nice thought.. big_smile

working