jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

adsense account dissaproved

1. saish profile image61
    saishposted 5 years ago

whenever i go to enable adsense it tells me this account is dissaproved by google pls see for the problem

2. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

you will need to wait 6 month to get approved as you are from India.

1. lovetherain profile image70
      lovetherainposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That is so unfair

1. saleheensblog profile image60
        saleheensblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't think so. We ourselves are responsible for it. Most of the spammers, content thieves and sub standard content writers are from Asia.

3. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Saleheensblog is right.

India and Asia have a much higher rate of spam, leading google Adsense to require a minimum of six months proof of high quality work before they'll accept your application for an account.

The quality of your hubs right now would be unlikely to meet Adsense approval standards, anyway.

They are very simple, written almost at a personal instead of a professional level, and are lacking in important grammar and punctuation such as capital letters at the beginning of sentences.

4. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

your hubs are too short, there are plenty of grammatical and spelling mistakes there also. to get approval you will also need to focus on your quality of writing.

you can try doccash, weanswer ........ for a quicker approval. Many Indians got a quicker approval writing there though I didn't try myself.

Best of luck smile

5. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

Salesheensblog--His English writing is pretty poor. Instead of giving him back doors to AdSense approval, maybe you could help him more by letting him know where he can ramp up his skills. I just have the feeling that if he continues to write like that and he does manage to get approved by AdSense, he'll get tossed eventually and lose AdSense forever. You've done a really good job of brushing up on your English, so maybe you could share your tips and tricks with him?

Thank you lrohner. You are just spot on. You know I myself didn't try the backdoor rather I tried to improve my English.

@saish few suggestion for you:

~Know that your English is very poor but don't be upset with your English.

~Start reading. Read hubs on your favorite topic, seo, keyword research, backlinking etc. By reading these you will not only be able to learn about useful online staffs but also learn how to present information in easy, simple and correct sentences.You don't need to read grammar books.

~Use MS word when you compose your content. It will diminish your error level a lot.

~Read forum posts and post your insightful comments there. Whenever you will try to post an informative comment you will be struck for sure but if you try to get a way out to express yourself you will certainly learn a lot. Don't post a spam comment or a irritating comment that [you have already done few times] adds nothing to the discussion.

~And the good news for you is this community is such great that they are more than happy to help you improving.

My English was way too poor but I have improved a lot recently with the help of respected fellow hubbers, reading a lot of hubs and being active in the forum. My first target was learning English not earning well. I am still learning and learning everyday. If you too do that you are sure to improve otherwise you will get busted.

Best of luck. smile

6. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Here is another thought: Why would someone who actually got an Adsense account through such a service jeopardize their account by publicizing how they got it?

7. Tammy L profile image83
    Tammy Lposted 5 years ago

saleheensblog is speaking from experience.  I, however, was approved about a week after I signed up and published a couple of hubs.  Of course, I'm from Texas and Google probably figures that most Texans don't have sense enough to spam.  Their best example of a Texan was George W. Bush. lol smile

lol lol