jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Christmas Hubs

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image68
    PaulaHenry1posted 5 years ago

So when is it just a waste of time for this season to make Christmas sales hubs? Is it getting too late?

1. ThomasE profile image81
      ThomasEposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well, yes and no.

I've only been here on hubpages for five weeks, so I haven't got many hubs for christmas sales.

However, I have noticed that for about two days you get a real boost on google, so if you write as many Christmas sales hubs, and publish them in 5 days time, you might be able to get the boost just before the Amazon deadline for Christmas sales ends in 8 days time.

Whether it is worth it, I don’t know.

2. Mutiny92 profile image87
      Mutiny92posted 5 years ago in reply to this

...but, you can't go wrong with them because they will be seasoned quite well for next Christmas!

1. Urbane Chaos profile image91
        Urbane Chaosposted 5 years ago in reply to this

3. warchild75 profile image49
      warchild75posted 5 years ago in reply to this

i did my xmas hub about 2 months ago,just starting to see the rewards!!

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

Like ThomasE said, you might get a few sales but I don't really think it's worth it. If I were you, I would spend my time on hubs that will continue to earn past the next two weeks.

3. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

Why not write some for Valentine's Day, Easter or Mother's Day instead - then they will have had some time to age - then you can start writing Christmas hubs in the summer?

I've been writing about anything but Christmas stuff for some time, as my Christmas hubs are getting good traffic, and I don't want my traffic to totally crash on 26th December LOL! smile

1. Pandoras Box profile image84
      Pandoras Boxposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yep. Been wondering about that. I do have a few product hubs in the works, but they're not really geared towards Christmas. My focus now though is on January through next summer.

And I feel incredibly behind, hah!

4. AaronKr profile image60
    AaronKrposted 5 years ago

Yep my next ones are for Valentines day, jewelry ranks real well in google and fast

5. PaulaHenry1 profile image68
    PaulaHenry1posted 5 years ago

awesome advice- thanks everyone!!!!