This weeks hubnuggets winners!

1. 0
    JASON NICHOLSposted 5 years ago

Hello everybody! I present you this Week's HubNuggets winners! I am very excited because i won and my hub came 3rd in the food and cooking catogery! My hub is "My Exotic soup recipies"

In this week's HubNuggets installment Zsuzsy Bee gathered the HubNuggets team for a visit to a Christmas tree farm, complete with sleigh rides and singing! Were you too caught up in December holiday madness to check out the nominees? Not to worry-the winners from Food and Cooking, Education and Science, and Technology are below!

30% = The Circle Of Reciprocity
    re·cip·ro·cate   [ri-sip-ruh-keyt] 1. to give, feel, etc., in return. 2. to give and receive reciprocally; interchange: to reciprocate favors. 3. to make a return, as for something given. The key...

18% = 3D TV, and no glasses required!
    We've got HDTV, LED, LCD and so on. In the past twenty years television has evolved and evolved again. We've went from floor models weighing 200lbs with tin-foiled  rabbit ear antenna to picture perfect...

16% = Little Trick To Drying a Wet Electronic Device
    No matter how hard we try to protect our beloved, and expensive, electronic devices from water, it does happen to all of us at some point in time. A cell phone can fall out of your pocket into the toilet. A...

Education and Science

85% = Does the American Dream Have to Die With Michael Jackson?
    Have you ever thought that it might not be about Michael Jackson but about our children's future? What does our attitude to the irresponsible journalism mean? Are we not forfeiting our children’s future into the hands of bullies?

7% = The Glass Flask of the Byzantine Shipwreck at Bozburun, Turkey
    The 9th century Byzantine wreck in Bozburun, Turkey, contained a fragile glass flask and goblets. These artifacts reveal a social context to the no-nonsense view of medieval trade.

4% = NASA STS-133 Space Shuttle Mission Prepares for Liftoff
    NASA's shuttle Discovery is almost fully prepared to launch into space to meet up with the International Space Station as part of a mission to bring supplies and spare parts to the outpost and install the...

Food and Cooking

37% = Shortbread My Favorite Three Recipes
    Shortbread Recipe’s To me it is just not Christmas until I have made Shortbread. My Grandmother made shortbread every Christmas and my first recipe is from her. I should add that she was from Paisley...

17% = 3 Great Recipes for Thanksgiving or Christmas: Leftover Cranberry Sauce Loaf, Cranberry Whip, and Cranberry Granola Bars
    One of the strict rules of frugal living and frugal cooking is to use up your leftovers, and I am always looking for creative ways to do so with my Thanksgiving meal or Christmas meal. In our home, we rarely...

PREPARATION TIME: 5 TO 10 MINUTES. INGREDENTS= 1) 298g can condensed cream of chicken soup. 2) 300g frozen peas. 3) 100ml double cream. 4) 1/2 teaspoon curry paste. (according to taste) ...