jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Confused, just how do you earn on this site?

1. 0
    RobsWife10706posted 5 years ago

I read the FAQ, but call me slow I just don't understand how you earn money on this site. Do you earn with each article you write & if so how do you get paid? Also I tried to sign up for a Google Adsense account because I think that may have something to do with earning but it wont let me. Just brings me back to the sign up page over & over again. I am not looking to get rich, but just to earn a little extra money, so how does one do that with this site?

1. saleheensblog profile image59
      saleheensblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Google ads will be placed in your contents. When someone clicks ads you will earn. You will need an adsense account for it but with 0 hub you are not going to get it. Write some fresh content and apply then.

You can sell amazon product advertising through you hubs and earn a share from that. You will need an amazon affiliate account for that.

Ebay is almost similar to amazon and adsense is almost similar to adsense though its hard to earn with kontera and its hard to get an ebay partner account as you would need your own domain for it.

see detail here http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/

2. 2uesday profile image88
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

Hi you might find the link at the bottom of the page for the Learning Center useful. You are on the right track though, in that  you do not get paid for writing articles but the income comes from sources like Adsense and Amazon, there are other ways but those two are probably the most popular.

Someone else can probably explain about signing up for Adsense better than I can.

3. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

read these hubs for a detail explanation of everything you would like to know as a newbie:

4. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

And yes I forgot to welcome you. Hello and welcome. smile

5. 0
    RobsWife10706posted 5 years ago

Thank you both for your help. It sounds like it is very difficult to earn any money with this site. I am not sure if I will continue with it, but I will try it out first & see how things go. I just don't want to waste a lot of time on a site where I would be earning very little.

1. 0
      cookingdivaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You will not get rich quickly but you can set up hubs which can earn you anywhere from $1 to $1000 for some successful hubbers. Good luck, do not give up.

6. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Your earnings will grow with what you learn. The more you learn and implement, then the quicker you can get yourself on your way.

However, if you are new to marketing or being online, then this journey will be worth your time, but you're likely to dismiss it, as it will not bring you a supplemental income for a while.

To get re-occurring/residual earnings, you will at least be here for 6 months to a year. Some people learn faster than others, and I have no clue how quickly you learn.

However, HubPages can bring a good size of income, when done properly and there are plenty of people who pay bills, cover house payments/rent payments and some even use the extra money they earn to take vacations from time to time.

So, you do what you feel is necessary, but make no mistake about earning. It's out there to get, if you're willing to put in the time and effort to make it happen.

Good luck with your decision. wink Btw- Welcome to HubPages! smile

1. 0
      Donna Ferrierposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The wide old kitty cat (Cagsill) has spoken...LOL Even beginning to earn takes time. I've been here seven months, and I'm only now getting to the point where I'm seeing a click or two per day. It's not much, but it's a start.