jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Vacation and hub comments

1. jimmythejock profile image81
    jimmythejockposted 8 years ago

Hi guys,
    as you know, I have a vacation booked for the end of September, beginning of October and I was wondering if there was a quick and easy way to stop comments from appearing on any of my hubs when I am away.
    I know that there is an option on the comments capsule on each hub, but having 614 published it would be a long process to change the option on all of them, is their a setting that you guys could use to change them for me?
    I get a few unwelcome comments on some of my pages that would be offensive to the readers of my hubs and I would be embarrased if they appeared on my pages when I wasn't there to edit them off.

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

Jimmy, just send an email to team@hubpages.com a week or so before you leave.  I'm sure we can work something out for you.

1. jimmythejock profile image81
      jimmythejockposted 8 years ago in reply to this

thanks Paul that would be a great help........jimmy

3. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 8 years ago

HubPages needs a "Holiday Setting" smile

Tick the box when you go away, and then untick it and it reverts back to your original individual hub settings.

4. Lissie profile image87
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

Who approved Jimmy's holiday; this galivanting off and leaving hubpages without him is unacceptable! Have a good break Jimmy!