google and amazon connections

1. Beege215e profile image76
    Beege215eposted 5 years ago

My problem is that after I published a couple of hubs and had figured out the ins and outs with that, adding pics and links and stuff, I went ahead and signed up for Google Adsense, but a couple of weeks later I tried to see if I had earned anything and I went to look and I couldn't get to their site to see. I see ads on my hubs, but I get told to sign up.  And Amazon refused my request for account because they said I used the wrong address or something like that. So those of you who know better, can you please tell me what I am doing wrong?  I tried looking a FAQ but no answer there.  Please HELP

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

When you apply you need to give your profile address as your website:

All the adverts currently showing on your hubs give 100% of revenue to the hubpages owners.

To get an Adsense account, you need to apply, then click the verification link in the email they send and fill out your details. Once you've done that you'll need to wait a few days to see if you are approved for an account.

Once you are approved, you can link your accounts here:

Hubpages will automatically insert your affiliate codes into your hubs for 60% of impressions.