jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

My all-time favorite Christmas video:

1. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 6 years ago

This is a beautiful video that helps us to realize how fortunate we are!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCLdFX7y … re=related

2. Joy56 profile image60
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

Well when it is put like that, yes, it does really make you think.....  we have probably been used to far too much, and now times are a little harder, we feel sorry for ourselves, well i speak for myself, this does somehow put things into perspective ......  Interesting statistics also, fancy being lucky to have a mum and dad still alive, that are still married to each other, that has been so taken for granted by so many including me, i must say, i never realised it was becoming a minority ....... thanks for this video, it spoke volumes to me,

3. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 6 years ago

Joy, I'm so glad you liked it!

1. Joy56 profile image60
      Joy56posted 6 years ago in reply to this

i have been so upset about what is happening here in Ireland, the media have well reported it all, and my husband said, it means instead of being 3rd richest we are about 8th, i found that shocking, as i moan a lot lately, but this video highlighted this point even more, it truly is thought provoking. 

congrats on your success also,,,,,,

2. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Beeautiful !  so many thing we need to be grateful for which we take for granted... thank you Habee for this timely reminder..  I am blessed .. smile

1. habee profile image90
        habeeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

So am I, Sofs!

4. tobey100 profile image61
    tobey100posted 6 years ago

I guess you won't agree with this but....my all time favorite Christmas video is 'Die Hard'

1. habee profile image90

LOL!

1. tobey100 profile image61
        tobey100posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Come on now, I'm serious.  What other video combines explosions, gun fire, a Christmas party and Bing Crosby singing White Christmas and.... crams them into an hour and forty minutes?  I rest my case.  The perfect man Christmas video.

1. habee profile image90

Tobey, I'm sure my hubby would agree with your choice!

5. Zsuzsy Bee profile image84
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 6 years ago

I agree with you Habee this is a great reminder that we are amongst the lucky.

Great holidays to all

working