jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (21 posts)

2 weeks in the hub

1. Docmo profile image93
    Docmoposted 6 years ago

Just dropped in to say Hello to all. I am a new hubber and may I say how welcoming and encouraging the community has been to me in my first 2 weeks of hubbing. There is an amazing sense of bonhomie and camaraderie. I am glad I came to hubpages...you guys & gals are ace.

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Glad to see you're enjoying it! It certainly is a great place to write.

2. 0
      cookingdivaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Docmo,

Welcome, 28 hubs in 2 weeks, pretty impressive! I am newbie too, 3 weeks. HP community is great.

1. Docmo profile image93
        Docmoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks cookingdiva, you have a week headstart on me! as one newbie to another- I am delighted with the community spirit and the warm welcomes..it is great!

1. 0
          cookingdivaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Docmo,

I might be ahead in term of 1 week, but you sure beat me with number of hubs, you have twice as many! I am impressed, really and welcome again.

I spend way too much time on forum reading and writing comments :-)  but I enjoy it.

3. Brie Hoffman profile image82
      Brie Hoffmanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wow, you are doing very well.  Welcome

1. Docmo profile image93

Thanks Brie, appreciate the welcome.

4. OpticIllusions profile image80
      OpticIllusionsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I want to extend to you a warm welcome into the Hub Pages community. It is truly  an exciting, diverse community with much to offer. I hope you continue to write here and wish you much success.

1. Docmo profile image93

Thank you Opticillusions, very kind.

2. libby101a profile image60
    libby101aposted 6 years ago

Welcome! I wish you the best in your writing and in the community!!

3. PaulaHenry1 profile image68
    PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago

Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride!  smile

4. Docmo profile image93
    Docmoposted 6 years ago

Thank you Wrylit, libby101a & PaulaHenry1 :-)

5. richtwf profile image61
    richtwfposted 6 years ago

You've made a great start Mo and your recent poems I've read were wonderful pieces and I'm looking forward to more from you. Keep it up my friend!

1. Docmo profile image93

Thank you my friend. You are generous with your encouragement. I like your eclectic work too, you have such energy.

6. jokeapptv profile image60
    jokeapptvposted 6 years ago

great job on your hub.

7. Ign Andy profile image59
    Ign Andyposted 6 years ago

Hi Docmo, welcome to Hubpages. 2 weeks and you already have 28 hubs, wow smile.

Just keep on writing, learn more about keywords and traffics will help you hubs get notice by search engine. You can find many useful hubs in these topics. Happy hubbing smile

8. Docmo profile image93
    Docmoposted 6 years ago

@jokeapptv - thank you my friend. @Ign andy - your tips and support are very welcome, I'll have a look at those hubs. I am still learning a lot ...

9. KristenGrace profile image61
    KristenGraceposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HP - I agree with my fellow hubbers here that it is indeed a great community and place to share writing smile
    Good luck!

1. Docmo profile image93

Thank you Kristen Grace - its fellow hubbers like you and all the generous spirits that make this community what it is .. I love sharing my work with this community.

10. Kangaroo_Jase profile image81
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 6 years ago

Docmo & Cookingdiva,

Welcome to you both to HubPages. May your stay be long and fruitful and may Hubpages provide and cater for all your writing needs.

The community here and the staff at HQ are great. You may bump noggins on occasion with some writers, yet overall the vast community are solid, helpful and insightful.

All the best

1. Docmo profile image93

Kangaro_Jase, much appreciated. It's been a great expereicne already and looking forward to a long and fruitful time in HP, thanks to all of you.

working