jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

If you LOVE hugpages, leave a short comment explaining why and why new

1. Matthew Rogerson profile image59
    Matthew Rogersonposted 5 years ago

people should come and join too smile

2. prairieprincess profile image96
    prairieprincessposted 5 years ago

What are hugpages?

3. libby101a profile image61
    libby101aposted 5 years ago

Because I'm a writer, and this is a writer's haven! It's great for both novice writers and advanced, published writers! It has a wonderful community of great people! Overall it's just awesome!!!

4. Matthew Rogerson profile image59
    Matthew Rogersonposted 5 years ago

Just noticed the typo.. sorry it should be have been hubpages not hugpages. My bad! Maybe hugpages is the start of some sort of new relationship sight? hmm

1. prairieprincess profile image96
      prairieprincessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I just wanted to clarify ... I wasn't trying to be difficult!

I love Hubpages because:

It's so easy to use, with great capsules that make it super-fun to put together.

Love the community, of like-minded people who are actually nice.

Love the opportunity for traffic, based on high page rank.

Love the aliveness of it ... there's always something happening, whether it's reading new hubs, or new posts on the forums, or writing another one of your own hubs.

Love the organization. This is key! It is organized so well that people looking for information or something to read can find it easily. And then when they find it, the interlinking is so good that they can find many more related pages.

I DO LOVE hubpages!

5. richtwf profile image61
    richtwfposted 5 years ago

It's great place to learn new things from a diverse range of subjects written by some amazing people. You will be very inspired by other writers here and your writing skills will certainly improve. If you want to earn an income from writing then there is the potential for that if you're willing to put in the hard work and effort required. So there are many great reasons for coming here!

6. 0
    Toby Hansenposted 5 years ago

I love HubPages because it gives me somewhere to write, somewhere to learn, and somewhere to share.
    Mind you, there is nothing wrong with a good Hug Page, either big_smile

7. lindajot profile image83
    lindajotposted 5 years ago

Not only is this a great place to write, and read great stories, but the people here genuinely care and want to help each other.  I posted on the forum yesterday about a big scare I've been dealing with and so many here piped up and gave me support.  That's big in my book!

8. imatellmuva profile image87
    imatellmuvaposted 5 years ago

I joined hubpages only four weeks ago, after researching information on genealogy. Somehow I cames across (2) articles written by hubbers. I then looked into Hubpages, decided to join, and have been thrilled ever since.

I have met some of the most remarkable people here! Hubpages not only gives me a fantastic venue for writing, but offers a place to meet wonderful people! smile

9. AEvans profile image74
    AEvansposted 5 years ago

I have loved HP from the beginning, not only is it a great community but they are also compassionate and understanding to. I am not new but all of you will love it too! smile To all of the newbies welcome! smile

1. Don Simkovich profile image60
      Don Simkovichposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good to see you, AEvans!

10. Don Simkovich profile image60
    Don Simkovichposted 5 years ago

Hubpages is crawled constantly by Google making it much easier to earn from Adsense revenue. Also, there are tremendous how to tips for writing and SEO writing.