jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

All my hubs had views this week!

1. brimancandy profile image84
    brimancandyposted 5 years ago

It's probably not great news, but this is the first time that all of my hubs had views in a 7 day period, as some of my older hubs haven't seen very many views at all. I have also gone over 2,000 views, so it is slowly rising.

One of my hubs had a broken link. Well, that is the first time that has happened. I decided to remove the link, as it was not placed there by me to begin with. That was also my least popular hub anyways. I guess there isn't that much of a following for heavy metal music. OH well.

Right now I am working on being a parody artist. I have to learn how to play the piano first, or find someone who can, and start putting out some of my crazy songs. It's better than sitting around the house doing nothing. Right?

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations! I still have hubs that have never seen a google view.

1. IzzyM profile image85
        IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You and me both!
        Brimancandy, write some more hubs smile

2. richtwf profile image60
    richtwfposted 5 years ago

Congrats and keep going!

It's all about being patient, being inspired by the other hubbers' achievements and writing more quality hubs. My efforts are now slowly seeing some rewards in terms of views and comments and it's gratifying to see.

God bless!

3. Ign Andy profile image60
    Ign Andyposted 5 years ago

Congrat, I highly suggest you take 30-day challenge (30 hubs in 30 days). I'm pretty sure this will give some impact on your traffics.

4. ThoughtfulSpot profile image82
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 5 years ago

Congrats Brimcandy! Big deal or not... its the small victories that keep us going.  And, I think its pretty cool.

5. Joy56 profile image60
    Joy56posted 5 years ago

none of mine did, but that is my fault, i only write when i feel like, and i have decided i am too lazy to be a writer that earns lots of cash.  Just happy to be here.

6. DREAM ON profile image71
    DREAM ONposted 5 years ago

Great job and I like to see other Hubbers do so well!I am still learning about links.I am getting the hang of it slowly.I think.

7. oderog profile image43
    oderogposted 5 years ago

It is very rear for all published hubs to views in one week but occasionally that happens. December started on the right note with good traffic and earning but late I have noticed that traffic has fallen drastically