jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

False panick attack *now funny*

1. 0
    cookingdivaposted 5 years ago

Today, I was just browsing my account section, where my hubs list is. I saw 2 red triangle next to my old hubs and panicked.

Until I realize it was for traffic rising sing! *phew* That 2 seconds were longest of my life!

1. nell79 profile image86
      nell79posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congrats on the rising traffic smile

2. princess g profile image60
      princess gposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, I do that sometimes too. Because red usually means something bad instead of good maybe.

1. 0
        cookingdivaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Princess g,

Exactly my point, Red usually means warning or something is wrong. It was first time I saw it since joining 3 weeks ago :-) Now I know better.

2. 2uesday profile image88
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

Hi cookingdiva sometimes you get two red triangles if traffic is rising quickly. Try not to worry about the blue ones (downward traffic) it happens all the time on my stats, reds and blues as that is normal as the traffic fluctuates.

A more accurate guide is on the actual hubs after a while you can judge where the traffic is coming from by the graph and list of search engines coming in with traffic and also you will eventually get an idea of the words they are using to find you. Hope this is useful to you, if you already are aware of this feature, sorry to go on about it, I find it interesting to see the place traffic comes from.

1. 0
      cookingdivaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Nell79, 2uesday,

Yes, I have seen these blue triangles before but it was red first time. I guess it was red color that made me think it was "red flag"...maybe they should change to some other colors..:_-)

I type sometime so fast, I made a type-error in title of this post..oh well...I hope people know I know how to spell tongue