jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

where do I find the 30 day challenge TOPICS?

1. onceuponatime66 profile image61
    onceuponatime66posted 5 years ago

I am new?

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to the site. The 30 day challenge is not a specific contest - it's more of a personal goal you set in front of hubpages.

You can choose to write on whatever topics you wish or narrow it down to one area  - for instance I used my last 30 day challenge to just write sales hubs.

You don't get a reward for finishing or get punishment for failing - but you will learn a lot and gain traffic along the way.

2. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 5 years ago

Hubpages Answers is one good place to find topics for your 30 days challenge.

Note - If you're looking for topics to write product hubs then Ebay pulse, amazon bestsellers, blippy are the places to look for ideas.

1. eshwar_1989 profile image61
      eshwar_1989posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good information, please do give more ideas on amazon capsules. I'm not doing good with it. BTW I'm a 11 day old hubber smile

3. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

If you haven't got your answer in the earlier posts I think you are searching for this:

http://blog.hubpages.com/2010/12/money- … s-contest/

4. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 5 years ago

You have to put yourself into the mindset of an internet shopper.  What do they turn to the internet to buy?  What kinds of products interest them?  If you want to sell products found on Amazon, browse around on Amazon for a bit.  See what the topics and categories are.  See what products have good customer reviews.  See what products you may have used and can write a review on.  I think to be the most successful at it, you have have to combine person knowledge and/or experience with the products and choose products customers are most willing to buy online.