jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How do I verify my Adsense account?

1. The Indexer profile image82
    The Indexerposted 8 years ago

Google Adsense keep telling me that my account is unverified, but I cannot see any means by which I can do this. Many months ago I went throught the process of setting up the account, receiving a token payment, and confirming its receipt.

However, it would appear that this confirmation was never received, and all the details have long since been lost. I cannot repeat the process from scratch, because the system detects that I am entering duplicate information.

Any advice, please?

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

Just bumping this thread up because I have no idea of the answer to this question, and it needs one!  Can anybody help?

3. Inspirepub profile image85
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

Wasn't there a thing a few months back where we all got sent a postcard in the mail?

Jenny

4. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

Yes, you're right, Jenny - I'd forgotten that. 

Once you've been a member for a certain length of time (or perhaps it's once you reach a certain dollar amount, I'm not sure), they send you a postcard.  You have to enter the code from the postcard to verify your account. 

It's a good idea - I suppose it's checking that you're a real person!  Indexer, maybe you should check the address you have listed on your Adsense account to make sure it's correct.

1. The Indexer profile image82
      The Indexerposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I remember the "postcard", to which I replied, and my other details are correct. I have also had a lot Spam purporting to come from Adsense but not so.

What I would really like is an email address to write to so that I can sort this out, but I haven't found one yet!

5. nicolap profile image60
    nicolapposted 8 years ago

I had to do that this week and I had to enter my phone number and they called me with a pin code to enter - is there anything like that on your adsense account (I'm in the UK so maybe this is an alternative to the postcard).

working