jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

New Categories , New topic.....

1. ahorseback profile image48
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

I am wondering why hub pages doesn't have a specific category for the envirenment, and or, environmental concerns. Seems to me that this would be a great add . We do so love to be politically correct today . And yet , I don't see it here . And believe me I love both.....hubbing and the environment! This is meant entirely as a positive criticism. And in no way to  offend the soft of heart or the emotionally challenged....My new disclaimer!  LOL.....[ unless I don't see it ], entirely possible!

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago
    1. ahorseback profile image48
      ahorsebackposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for pointing this out , I guess I am hoping for a little more obvious point of position on the "importance scale" . Perhaps as equal or more pronounced than say........dating or diapers!

3. ahorseback profile image48
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

Maybe I just figured it out for myself !, unlike baby changing stations or gender roles in gay marriages , it doesn't sell anything ! Thats why it's on the back burner! Right next to poetry and pickle sauce.  Maybe it's out lived it's politcal correctness  and now resides in the boxes of old clothes and revolutionary song lyrics from the 1700s.

working