jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

New Hubber: 30 Hubs in My First 30 Days!

1. copperllama profile image41
    copperllamaposted 5 years ago

I tried HubPages several months ago and never even got around to publishing my first Hub. Now I'm accepting the 30 Hubs in 30 Days challenge and committing to getting 30 published in my first 30 days on the site. I figure this is going to be the most challenging month to do it (what with the holidays), so I'm convinced that if I can meet the goal this month, I will have no problem publishing every month from now on. I've already started strong and am looking to finish just as strong!

If any other new hubber would like to join with me and push each other to succeed this month, I'd love to hear from you! More experienced hubbers who would like to shove a newbie into writing are also welcome. Thanks for keeping me committed to the challenge!

2. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

best of luck

Before starting make sure you have read these all

3. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Good luck and Welcome to HubPages! smile

4. Hmrjmr1 profile image80
    Hmrjmr1posted 5 years ago

Dittos on the Good Luck and Welcome to the Hubs, I did it after I had been here for 6 months or so and it was tough, now I tend to average one every three days or so. That initial challenge was a huge learning curve and the earlier you do it successfully the better hubber you'll be. Good LucK Lad and have fun!

5. Curtis Aron profile image80
    Curtis Aronposted 5 years ago

I'm new to HubPages as well.  Best of luck from one newbie to another.