jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Before backlinking and after backlinking ? ! how to sort out?

1. sarovai profile image61
    sarovaiposted 5 years ago

Recently I started slowly back linking my hubs by bookmarking with various sites. The traffic from search engine come down drastically. Why it is so? Any advice to overcome this?

1. thisisoli profile image72
      thisisoliposted 5 years ago in reply to this

We need more information on this.  What sites are you backlinking with? Where is your traffic coming from? Where was your traffic coming from?

Backlinking probably didn't hurt your rankings.

2. Mikeydoes profile image80
    Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago

I've found that I suck at backlinking. I usually end up just writing more hubs, and my search engine traffic goes up way more than if I were to spend time backlinking. I never backlink and my traffic continues to rise smile

Backlinking is a great idea especially when you have great content(Misha Proved this), but you really have to know what you are doing. I for one am not good at it, and have little idea what is effective.

There are billions(actually an infinite number) of keywords and phrases that you can get your hub at the top of search engines. The very next day! This is what I focus on.

I've made hubs that were getting hundreds of views the next day, all because of keywords and not backlinking.

1. ishwarya_p profile image60
      ishwarya_pposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Highly inspired me as I've almost paralyzed with backlinking