jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Busted Raving Rants Sent in Emails

1. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

I'm confused as to how this is relevant to anything. The entire post is confusing. If you have a problem with abusive messages from said user, you can report them using the link in the email from hubpages.

I'm reporting this post since I do not think it's appropriate.

1. 0
      RaveNRants Busterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No, it's not confusing. However, you would like to make everyone think that! I'm sure you failed to check out the profile of RavenRants Buster!  If you had, you would have made an informed decision before you killed this post. Awareness is very important everywhere on the web!  Yet you killed the message! Sad.

1. 0
        Toby Hansenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I did check your profile. Then I reported your post as well. Since you now seem to be abusing Hubbers, I have also reported your membership to the relevant people.

2. 0
      RaveNRants Busterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No WryLilt... you reported that post because it contained the truth about the real lies and sickness of some internet users!  Instead..you cover it up allowing them to continue distroying inocent people. Sad.

1. WryLilt profile image86
        WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well it looks like the hubpages moderators agreed with me.

1. lorlie6 profile image85
          lorlie6posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi WL-did you notice he's following you now??  Interesting character!
          I didn't read the OP, so I'm not sure what this was all about, smile

1. wilderness profile image96
            wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Check out his profile.  He won't be here long and poor Wry will lose a follower. sad

2. 0
            Toby Hansenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I did see it, and I am not sure either, lorlie!

I looked at the profile (since removed) and that made even less sense.

Then I came back and they were abusing WL, so I flagged the post and the profile.

Is it full moon? From some of the people signing up, I am beginning to wonder!

working