My problems with photos

1. mac'Adera profile image60
    mac'Aderaposted 5 years ago

Hello to you all my fellows . I am a newbie .i ve dwelt on hubpages since i joined,however my problem is whith cropping up of my photo to the profile . I ve had also the problem of uploading my photos to the gallery as some of  them disappears . Now,go to my photos beta-i can upload my photo,there you find 'help'or 'hide'. If i click hide it turns to help there you can show your pictures in the gallery . Below each picture there is 'use as a profile image'. When i click  it shows crop the image,there i am stuck as there's no further sequence to cropping, now what do i do ? Currently the only device i use is my mobile phone-NOKIA 1680C-2.I also visited other pages of hubpages and i saw  'hubpages for mobile phones'. When i checked there's download for itunes for hubpages which is completly irelatant for my device-the capacity is huge to the tune of 18,000kB.Also i can't access firefox as its huge for my What can i do ?should i send my articles to hubpages so that they can do it on my behalf and what about the pictures?. Remember my phone cant access adobe flash player .please help in these as i have over ten articles ready for publications except for my photos and the set up for adsense googles and other affiliate settings. My photos has also bared me from taking part in hubpages. Thank you all i wait for your assistance-mac'ADERA.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Realistically, I don't see HubPages doing this for you. Instead, you may need to hire someone with access to a regular PC.

3. 0
    Ghost32posted 5 years ago

I agree with Website Examiner.