Clips, Tidbits, or Ideas Section

1. j.amie profile image60
    j.amieposted 5 years ago

I haven't been here all that long, but often find myself getting ideas for Hubs when I don't have time to write them. For a couple of them, I clicked "start a new hub", entered the title and a note to self, and saved it unpublished for the moment so I could come back to it later. I noticed though, that those unfinished/unpublished hubs bring a Hubber's score down on the "my accounts" page.  Perhaps that isn't significant, but if the potential Hub idea is going to require a little bit of research and more time than you have at the moment to complete, it would be nice to have a section dedicated to that. It would minimally require a field for the intended subject, a notes section to jot down a brief snippet of the idea, and a button to "start a new hub" from that snippet when you are ready to follow through.

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Not a bad idea.

However hub and author score have no influence on anything but stopping spammers from getting easy dofollow links. So I wouldn't worry about the scores.

And when you do post a hub unpublished, even with just a title, you'll find that it will build up a higher hubscore without you adding anymore content. I have hubs with just titles sitting in the low 60s.