jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

Ways to make poetry hubs pay

1. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

I was thinking ...yeah I know I shouldn't by trying to do that...but I was thinking of a way to make poetry pay. Quite apart from writing poems around keywords i.e

Rolex watch of mine,
    you tell the time,
    forever mine,
    my Rolex prime.

Or whatever.
    If anyone here writes a lot of poetry and finds that hardly anyone apart from hubbers can find it, why not write a hub using keyword research to attract maximum viewers and pop the urls of all your poems into it?
    I don't write poems (can you tell?), but there must be a search term for people who want to read it?

1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Izzy, It makes sense. Certainly food for thought. smile

1. IzzyM profile image86
        IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hiya Babes smile LTNS! Hope all is well or at least a bit better for you now smile

I am feeling better. Still have my moments but I am glad to be back on here. It is quite refreshing. Good to see you too! smile

1. IzzyM profile image86
            IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Welcome back smile Hope to see you around more often smile

I will be here. smile

2. jmlares profile image61
      jmlaresposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Facebook and Twitter work too, if you have the followers. I don't think the quality of poetry has to go down just to get on the search engines. But looking at the trends, whether it be on Twitter or Google Trends, and making your poems relate to them, would work a lot better IMO.

working