jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

A New Game-Going on a Trip

1. Denise Handlon profile image90
    Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago

Okay, here is the old 'travel car' game where we pack a suitcase filled with things we are taking on a trip in ALPHABETICAL order.  I'll start with:

I'm going on a trip and in my suitcase I'm going to pack an

(A) Apple   

the next person with (B) will include the A item and add the next: 

I'm going on a trip and in my suitcase I will pack an Apple and a (B) Bandana

Now (C)...

2. pilesnoway profile image59
    pilesnowayposted 6 years ago

I'm going on a trip and in my suitcase I will pack an Apple, a Bandana and Canned tuna.

1. pilesnoway profile image59
      pilesnowayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Is that right?

next would be D...

1. Denise Handlon profile image90
        Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yep, you've got it.  smile

3. 0
    Toby Hansenposted 6 years ago

I am going on a trip and I am taking an apple, a bandana, canned tuna and my dog.

4. Denise Handlon profile image90

I'm going on a trip and I'm packing an apple, a bandana, a canned tuna, (toby's) dog and an egg.  (wow, there's a food theme going on...lol  )

5. Mighty Mom profile image92
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

I'm going on a trip and I'm packing an apple, a bandana, canned tuna, (toby's) dog, an egg, and fishnet stockings!

1. lrohner profile image86
      lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm going on a trip and I'm packing an apple, a bandana, canned tuna, (toby's) dog, an egg, fishnet stockings and glass of Guinness. smile

1. Mark Bronze profile image59
        Mark Bronzeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm going on a trip and I'm packing an apple, a bandana, canned tuna, (toby's) dog, an egg, fishnet stockings, glass of Guinness and a Harry Potter book.

6. CASE1WORKER profile image84
    CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago

I'm going on a trip and I'm packing an apple, a bandana, canned tuna,(toby's dog), an egg, fishnet stockings, glass of Guniness, a Harry Potter book, a juice extractor

7. sofs profile image88
    sofsposted 6 years ago

I'm going on a trip and I'm packing an apple, a bandana, canned tuna,(toby's dog), an egg, fishnet stockings, glass of Guniness, a Harry Potter book, a juice extractor, some Kiwifruits,

8. Denise Handlon profile image90

Ooops, we missed 'i' somewhere along the way.  I'm picking up the 'i'

I'm going on a trip and I'm packing an apple, a bandana, canned tuna, a dog, an egg, fishnet stockings, a glass of Guinness, a Harry Potter book, an inchworm, a juice extractor, kiwifruit and a light.    smile

9. pilesnoway profile image59
    pilesnowayposted 6 years ago

I'm going on a trip and I'm packing an apple, a bandana, canned tuna, a dog, an egg, fishnet stockings, a glass of Guinness, a Harry Potter book, an inchworm, a juice extractor, kiwifruit, a light and Music Player.

working