Create a Default Tab for Stats

1. American_Choices profile image83
    American_Choicesposted 5 years ago

When I go into the stats, I almost always want the Hub Metrics - when I am creating a Hub, I want to see the word count and also see the estimated $$$$. 

I would love it if I could create a default so that when I open the stats, it jumps to the Hub Metrics tab.

Perhaps once I get things up and rolling the traffic sources will have more meaning.

Under Stats there are so many great choices, creating an individual default most be a big time saver and great convenience to writers.

Your thoughts?  Your favorites under the Stats?

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Traffic sources are what interests me - am I getting hits from google, yahoo and bing, or are they all from organic backlinks etc?

Word count I only want to see once, if that. And the $$$ sign is meaningless, really. It doesn't tell you how much you're going to make. It's just an indication of the worth of your keywords. So you might choose keywords that are worth $$$$$ but if you're not getting search engine hits, you'll likely never make a cent.

1. simeonvisser profile image86
        simeonvisserposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well, that may well be true but look at the intend of this post. The idea of having a default tab is a good one. What if I don't want to see the Total of views but the Monthly one by default? Or the HubMetrics if I desire.