jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

$2 on Kontera

1. Whitney05 profile image64
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

In light of sunseven's 1 dollar on Kontera, I thought I'd add that I've made just over $2.50 within the past 3 days with the average click being .0556. My adsense doesn't seem to be decreasing, so maybe this will be a good thing. *shrugs*

1. Kami Dear profile image61
      Kami Dearposted 8 years ago in reply to this

GOOD ! I WANT ALSO BE AN AFFELEITE FOR KONTERA BUT WHEN I GOES TO SINGN UP, THE NEXT PAGE DO NOT APPEAR. WHAT IS THIS?

1. darkside profile image79
        darksideposted 8 years ago in reply to this

There's button on your keyboard, to the left, called the "Caps Lock". Press it once. Thank you.

Whitney05posted 8 years ago in reply to this

lol

2. profile image0
          SirDentposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Darkside. (thumbsup)

3. vietnamese profile image79
          vietnameseposted 8 years ago in reply to this

lol, I couldn't come up with any more subtle..... heheheehehee

2. hassam profile image82
      hassamposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Earnings from Kontera seems to be faster than adsense I have made my $2 in a week on the other hand I am still struggling with adsense.

Whitney05posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Kami, I'd go to the Kontera thread and ask Mike or contact Kontera Support.

Yea I agree. We'll have to wait it out to see if the earnings are because of the increased percent on Kontera's end.

SirDent, sounds like you should contact the Kontera support team. Ha. 3+14=16 that'd be new to me.

2. profile image0
    SirDentposted 8 years ago

I am still at 16 cents with Kontera. One click made me 3 and another made me 14. Kontera says they add up to 16 though. *SirDent rolls his eyes*

Congratulations Whitney.  big_smile

3. Whitney05 profile image64
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

Update: I'm one penny less than $4. Kontera has picked up rather quickly when compared to Adsense, but I will admit so far my Adsense is a few bucks lower than normal today. The past three days had no adsense changes...  I'll just have to wait till tomorrow to see what my adsense total for the day is. The average click is now 0.046, which is still a lot less than my average adsense...

4. profile image0
    terrygposted 8 years ago

I have been with Konetra for over 18 months now. My highest amount earnt for one click was 0.63. Adsense, well let's not go there, but you can imagine a lot more per cpc.

Anyone beat the highest cpc?

working