jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Already posted Hubs

1. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 5 years ago

I have two hubs that I posted almost a year ago. These two hubs are appropriate for the Christmas season. I now have a totally different reading audience then I had back when I first posted them so I would like very much to RE-Post them not as new hubs but just so my new readers can see them. How would I go about Re-Posting these Hubs.

2. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

If your hub is currently unpublished go to the hub. edit. publish now

If you have already deleted the hub you have to start over like you do for creating a new hub.

3. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

DM, this may not exactly be the kind of thing you have in mind; but you could call attention to them in your HubPages profile by linking to them in the text of the profile.

You could add something like, "Two Hubs you may like to read this time of year are..."  You could either just out-and-out show the name of the Hubs, or else refer to them somehow and add a link to a word in the text.  (I've done it on my profile if you'd want an example.)

More of what you didn't have in mind  hmm  smile:   Write a third Hub about a related subject and call attention to the others somewhere in it.

4. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

also share with followers again

1. simeonvisser profile image86
      simeonvisserposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes the Share with followers option was what I was thinking about. Simply use the Share button to bring the hubs to the attention of your new followers.

You can also add some links on your profile page during the Christmas season to let people see them. Your profile will be viewed a lot (although long time hubbers will rely on Hubtivity and all that I guess).

5. Pandoras Box profile image81
    Pandoras Boxposted 5 years ago

I wonder what would happen if he unpublished and republished.

But yeah saleheen's suggestion makes much better sense.