jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

o.b. brand tampons - a great investment

1. Ron Montgomery profile image62
    Ron Montgomeryposted 5 years ago

o.b. brand tampons have inexplicably been removed from the U.S. market.  Many women have been extremely loyal to this brand and are willing to pay a premium for any remaining boxes available.  A forty count box normally sells for 6-8 USD, but is currently selling on E-bay for up to 60.00.

If these are still available in your area, don't miss your chance to scoop'em up and profit from someone else's misery. smile

1. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are so silly. Lolololo! I knew there was something that I was missing in the past few months, humor. big_smile

2. Sunnyglitter profile image86
      Sunnyglitterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Are you serious?  I just had a baby, so I haven't been paying attention to feminine products for the last 9 months.  smile

2. Ron Montgomery profile image62
    Ron Montgomeryposted 5 years ago

A grass roots movement is being organized into a powerful political force to deal with this threat to U.S. feminine hygeine.

I have suggested naming it the Aunt Flo party.

http://www.dcurbanmom.com/jforum/posts/ … 23250.page

3. Mighty Mom profile image90
    Mighty Momposted 5 years ago

It's the thin edge of the wedge, I tell ya.
    First they take away our tampons and the next thing you know they'll be repealing Roe v. Wade.
    No need to speculum (oops, I mean speculate) who's behind this RED conspiracy lol

4. ediggity profile image60
    ediggityposted 5 years ago

This reminds me of an old Seinfeld episode

5. camlo profile image82
    camloposted 5 years ago

I thought this was a joke, but it's true ...

http://healthmad.com/women/o-b-ultra-ab … r-warning/

I'm sure we've still got them here where I am, so anyone who needs O.b. Ultra Absorbency Tampons could place their orders with me.

At $60.00 a box ... why not?

6. rmcrayne profile image96
    rmcrayneposted 5 years ago

This was the brand associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome years ago, and disappeared from the shelves for many years.  I was surprised to see them re-appear.  Maybe I'm not the only one who remembered the toxic shock link, and why they again make an exit.