jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Hub advice - Questions Men Ask About Russian Mail Order Brides

1. Chandler Jones profile image72
    Chandler Jonesposted 5 years ago

I am new to Hub pages and I have just created a new hub. I know the formatting of it is horrible. It is a question and answer type article, and for easy reading, the questions should be bold.  Also, I started numbering the questions and then stopped, because I'm not sure on the final order yet. Plus the introduction is bad and needs to be rewritten, etc.

My question is, should I use the formatting controls to make each question bold, or should each question be created as a new topic? I would also like to add pictures to some of the topics to add interest. Creating each question as a new topic will be fairly time-consuming -- is there a faster way to do this?

Any other suggestions welcome.

http://hubpages.com/hub/FAQ-Questions-M … der-Brides

2. Pente profile image86
    Penteposted 5 years ago

I read your hub and thought it was well done. I would change the following:

Do not number the questions. The numbering serves no purpose in this type of article. Highlighting the questions is sufficient.

You should do a some more hubs loosely connected to this subject, then hyperlink these hubs together. Hubs like "Traveling in Russia", "Living in Russia", etc. You are allowed two hyperlinks to your website. I would suggest putting one of those hyperlinks in your profile.

3. karenfreemansmith profile image59
    karenfreemansmithposted 5 years ago

You may have updated some of the formating since you posted your question... it looks good now.

I agree with Pente about the numbers, they are not needed.  Bold highlighting the questions is good.

The questions work well together like you have them.  It makes a good overview.

Your title seems a little off.  It seems like the questions are not ABOUT Russian brides, but questions the potential brides get asked.

I've been in a number of online dating sites for the US and your advice may be good for "how to" on online dating in general as some men are pretty clueless about inappropriate questions.

4. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 5 years ago

Russian mail-order brides? Do they charge by the pound? Wow - I'd be worth a bunch!