jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How long are you taking off for christmas?

1. CASE1WORKER profile image87
    CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago

I finish work on Friday (17th) and back on 10th Jan- before you all scream with jealousy - i dont get paid
    The question is " how long will you stay away from Hubpages over the holiday" obviously I am fairly confident over christmas day but what about the rest of the days?

2. 0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

3. CASE1WORKER profile image87
    CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago

I have my mother staying she still has the power to ban me from the computer

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

I get a week off at Christmas. I have to take one day of holidays, the rest are paid. I doubt I'll spend any days away from Hubpages smile

5. rmcrayne profile image94
    rmcrayneposted 5 years ago

I work part-time for pediatric home health.  I usually see kids on Tues, Wed, and Thurs afternoons.  That probably won't change over the holidays.  I'm sure I won't miss a day signing in here.

6. jenniferain profile image59
    jenniferainposted 5 years ago

Me? None!

No rest for the wicked. tongue

7. PurpleOne profile image89
    PurpleOneposted 5 years ago

I work all night shifts over Christmas but then at the start of 2011, I am going on a four month leave of absence to Costa Rica!

8. 0
    china manposted 5 years ago

No christmas here in China !!  -  the school takes us out for a banquet/dinner on christmas eve normally but the day is a normal working day, some schools give foreigners the day off just cos.  But then classes finish on January 7th and don't start again until the end of February - and full pay !

9. Paradise7 profile image86
    Paradise7posted 5 years ago

Not long.  Just Christmas day, spent with my lovely sister.  After that, it seems to go to back to business as usual quickly.  Kind of an after-Christmas-letdown every year, but that's okay.  (I'm American, by the way.)