HubPages's Information available for Ebooks?

1. Sembj profile image86
    Sembjposted 5 years ago

Is it possible to download HubPages's instructions, information FAQs, etc., so that I could put it on my Ereader? Having this kind of info on my Ereader would be very handy. I am sure it will be just a matter of time before a lot of information will be made readily available for Ereaders since it can be very convenient.

2. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

On a similar note, I would like to write off-line.  I know this has been brought up before. 

You are right thought - the ereader is needed - Hub Pages has the best training tools.  Another writing site is developing a similar training program - Hub Pages is way out front on this training item - that is why I am here - to learn.

This should be a hot question after the holidays here in the US - I imagine a number of gifts will be the ereader.

1. Sembj profile image86
      Sembjposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the reply. I think that one of the reasons that an Ebook reader of all of your training programs is because it is so well done. I wouldn't normally want to spend the time either reading or writing about instructions and training programs; however, it is easier for me to read and digest information on an Ereader rather than a computer and I think your information deserves that kind of treatment.