jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (16 posts)

adsence

1. matherese profile image60
    mathereseposted 6 years ago

Hi all Iam new on this site I have 2Publish Hubs they both score 71 and 75 and my profile is 82.

But adsence says my pages have zero click why is that? i though the points we score is when people click our hubpages.

Can anyone help me please i do not understand.Thanks

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

The scores have nothing to do with traffic. Traffic has little to do with AdSense. You do not get any clicks unless someone clicks on the ads. Moreover, you get 60% of the page impressions, HubPages gets 40%, and only clicks on your share will appear in your AdSense account. It usually takes a lot of traffic to see a significant number of clicks and income. People may read your hub without ever clicking on anything.

3. matherese profile image60

Do you mean clicking on the adverts on my page website examiner?

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, Matherese. Hubbers usually do not click on the adverts, only people from Google etc. do that. HubPages predicts $2-5 in income per 1,000 pageviews.

4. habee profile image89
    habeeposted 6 years ago

Remember not to click on your own ads, or have friends/family click them!

1. I am DB Cooper profile image69
      I am DB Cooperposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The #1 tip for people who are new to Adsense. So many people miss out on great revenue opportunities with Adsense because they screw up and break the rules within their first few weeks and get banned.

5. matherese profile image60

Can I choose the sort of advert that I want to appear on my page Website Examiner?

1. profile image0

AdSense is set automatically by YieldBuild, which owns HubPages. There is not so much you can do to influence what is shown, except to leave plenty of room for the ads in your hubs by using several text capsules and have good content.

If you have an Amazon affiliate account, you can place Amazon advertisement capsules where you want them.

6. matherese profile image60

Thank you

7. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

You are welcome.

8. matherese profile image60

Hi DB Cooper how do i know if i am banned? would adsense send me a message?

1. profile image0

I think when you try to log into your AdSense account there would be a message. Sometimes they do send out emails, but I wouldn't bet on it.

9. matherese profile image60

Hello Website Examiner

Habee said not to get friends and families to click on our ads. 

Is it unlawfull to post my hubpage on facebook or tweeter? These people are my friends and families, would i get penalise if they click on my ads?

1. profile image0

You have the right to post those links. You cannot control who clicks on ads. As long as you don't encourage them to click on your ads, you are doing nothing wrong. But the prudent thing to do is not to tell anyone that you make money from AdSense.

10. matherese profile image60

what is best way of driving traffic to my pages?

11. adsensesecrets profile image59
    adsensesecretsposted 6 years ago

be patient, it can take a while to start getting adsense clicks on your hubs. keep writing quality hubs and the more traffic that starts the better your clicks!

working