jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How do I earn revenue on You tube video

1. stutin profile image60
    stutinposted 8 years ago

Can some one help me in understanding adsense, cause I dont think I am understanding it quiet right. I would appreciate help if some one can help me.

I post a lot of You tube videos and wondered if I can earn revenue through that.

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

Stutin, it sounds like your main motivation for being on the internet is to make money.  I recommend you read this whole forum thread which discusses exactly that.  You'll learn a lot:

and also read this Hub:

Basically, if you want to make money on the internet, you have a LOT to learn, and a fair bit of hard work to do!   

And to answer your question, you can't make any money on Youtube videos.  You can add Youtube videos to your Hubs, but they're just to make your Hub more interesting.

1. thranax profile image59
      thranaxposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Fail. You can make money with ads on Youtube Videos. Sign up for there program and ads will be played on the bottom of the video.

Watch this video from 0 to 1 min. It shows the ad pop up on the video. This is embedded on any site with your video! What now, you didn't think it was possible to get paid per play on hubpages? Better yet, I'm not sure but 100% of it is yours, none is Hubpages I'm pretty sure, you need to ask Paul this.

Its also about the Google YouTube Ad's so you might want to listen to it all...

Hope this clears it,

3. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

Thanks thranax, I've never seen this mentioned before!   Looking forward to hearing whether it works on HP.

4. 0
    daflaposted 8 years ago

Here's a link to the adsense video that tells you how to create video units.

http://adsense.blogspot.com/2007/10/int … units.html