jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

My 100th Hub atlast

1. C.V.Rajan profile image68
    C.V.Rajanposted 5 years ago

Today I touched my 100th Hub here. I have taken rather long time to reach it. About 75%-80% of my hubs are exclusively written here and the rest, re-posted from my other writing sites.

So far, I have been concentrating on Helium and making a reasonably good earnings there. But some recent policy revisions in Helium (related to exclusivity or articles and the disproportionate payout) has made me rethink on continuing to give top priority to Helium.

Perhaps I should now try more at Hubpages. So far, my earning at Hubpages is rather dismal, to state the fact.

1. sarovai profile image62
      sarovaiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congrats. smile

2. G Miah profile image83
      G Miahposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well done in reaching a 100 hubs! I'm nearly there... i wish!

I think it is easy to expand on different topics at Hubpages by researching and putting into your own words aswell as very unique and original articles.

3. Randy Godwin profile image93
      Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congrats, CV!  You are ahead of me in this area.  I really have to get all of my unfinished hubs done and I'll be close to 100.

This is a different earning experience here compared to Helium.  You have to learn what works best for you, not your fellow writers.  I think you will do well!

2. Bob Ewing profile image61
    Bob Ewingposted 5 years ago

Congratulations on hitting 100 hubs.

3. libby101a profile image60
    libby101aposted 5 years ago

I hit my 100th yesterday too! Congratulations to you! I know how you feel! Now I'm going for 150, then 200 and so on! I believe setting goals is great, and reaching those goals is awesome!!!

4. MPG Narratives profile image87
    MPG Narrativesposted 5 years ago

Congratulations, well done. Be patient earnings on this site come slowly but once you do earn it is worth it. smile

5. Ign Andy profile image61
    Ign Andyposted 5 years ago

Congrat, don't stop keep them coming smile

6. C.V.Rajan profile image68
    C.V.Rajanposted 5 years ago

Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement.