jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (15 posts)

How are you all finding HubPages?

1. vicki simms profile image73
    vicki simmsposted 5 years ago

Although my account says I have been here for 8 months, I kind of signed up then forgot about it until September so i'm pretty new to this and i'm LOVING it! I've just figured out Amazon and now have my Amazon and Adsense accounts set up so here I go (Wish me luck).
    How is everyone else finding it, are you all loving it as much as me?

1. simeonvisser profile image86
      simeonvisserposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Very addicting indeed.

2. Wendy Krick profile image50
      Wendy Krickposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to Hubpages Vicki! Yes, I love it here. The people are great. I'm having fun and making money. smile

2. Wayne Orvisburg profile image82
    Wayne Orvisburgposted 5 years ago

YES! I enjoy it a lot. I'm not a big money maker on here or anything, but I like just to being able to write about something. I also like sharing some of my recipes on here as well.

Good Times!

1. vicki simms profile image73
      vicki simmsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

smile good times indeed!

3. Bard of Ely profile image88
    Bard of Elyposted 5 years ago

Yes, I love the site and have made it my main showcase for my writings. It is also helping me make money at the same time!

4. vicki simms profile image73
    vicki simmsposted 5 years ago

I know, its such a great way to write about whatever you want an earn money from it although my earnings are quite pitiful at the moment big_smile, i'm sure that will change in time with a bit of hard work and patience

5. timorous profile image92
    timorousposted 5 years ago

Hang in there Vicki...just keep on writing stuff that people want to read about.  It takes quite a while to get enough views to make Amazon and AdSense pay to any moderate degree.

I've been here 11 months, and I'm just starting to make some Amazon sales (...could be because it's the Christmas season though).

The best part is all these great people you meet here. I've made many friends. smile

6. camlo profile image83
    camloposted 5 years ago

I love it here.
    I joined in October, 2009, to publish a few short stories. Deciding to make money on HP, I abandoned this account for another to write some money-making Hubs, which I did until I ran out of things to write about, then I came back to this one, which is now also making money.
    HP is fun, and we earn from it. No wonder it's addictive.

7. Tammy L profile image84
    Tammy Lposted 5 years ago

And I also enjoy the interacting with different people from all over the world.  I've met some very helpful and entertaining people here.

8. Tammy L profile image84
    Tammy Lposted 5 years ago

btw I came here through a search engine and I'm glad I did. smile

9. richtwf profile image60
    richtwfposted 5 years ago

I stumbled upon HP and I am glad that I did! It has been a great experience so far and I've been very fortunate to meet some great hubbers here and also learn loads in such a short time!

10. Ign Andy profile image60
    Ign Andyposted 5 years ago

I came here through a forum posting thread 8 months ago. Since then, I already got paid a few times.
    Hubapages is my home when I'm online.

11. Mikeydoes profile image80
    Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago

I'm on it nearly every day, and I am spewing out as many hubs as I can right now. Lol. This is going to make me rich!

12. steffer profile image58
    stefferposted 5 years ago

I've been away for a long time as well, but the 1st place i visited when i had an internet connection was hubpages. says enough i guess.

just love the place!