jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Facebook Friends

1. Mark Ewbie profile image84
    Mark Ewbieposted 6 years ago

If I share an article with my friends what do they see?  Do they get emailed, does it appear on their home page?

When I say friends, I mean the army of eager network marketers who bombard me with requests to buy into their MLM or SEO schemes.

I thought I could start giving them something back to read.

1. Pandoras Box profile image82
      Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's just a post on their Facebook feed. Like any shared article or news item.

1. Mark Ewbie profile image84
        Mark Ewbieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, I'm really not an expert on Facebook.  Basically I can spam these people with my Hubs?  Is that OK?

1. Pandoras Box profile image82
          Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't know. Never tried it. And I'm far from an expert as well. I know how to like, comment and wish people happy birthdays.

Might be a good idea to spread the love out a bit, though, would be my guess. A couple here, a few there. I think I heard once that facebook is god-like and all-knowing, and metes punishment out quickly to offenders.

They may shut you down for a bit if they think you're being annoying.

1. MPG Narratives profile image60
            MPG Narrativesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I use facebook occasionally and some of my 'friends' ready my stuff and comment. My FB account is very private though so it really doesn't do much. I guess every little bit helps so an occasional post is ok.

working