jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

Help me guys - I've lost a nifty tool

1. Spacey Gracey profile image72
    Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago

There used to be a nifty little bar at the bottom of my laptop screen. It had SEO quake icons in it, plus a couple of other tools and when I hovered over a hyperlink it showed me the destination URL.

Where has it gone???? Did you see someone take it?
    Have you noticed anyone running through your neighbourhood with a SWAG bag and my toolbar poking out of it.

I blame the Government.

Please help - I really need it back.

Any ideas my techy friends?

2. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

The solution to your problem may lurk at seoquake.com. smile

3. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

Come to think of it… Right-click where the toolbar used to be and peruse the options. smile

4. profile image0
    china manposted 6 years ago

yep - go to seoquake, spend an hour or two climbing through any and every hoop that a kid can do in one minute and when you are done it will telll you that it is already installed - but won't tell you how to find it Mwhahhahahaha   !!  or right click the bottom bar and see if there is some kind of check list tool bar options - it may be in there unchecked by accident.   good luck.

5. Spacey Gracey profile image72

I tried reinstalling it but no luck. I had it already but its like whole bar disappeared from Firefox with all my useful icons in sad

1. Pandoras Box profile image82
      Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The bar should be there with or without the SEO Quake, I would think. You may have accidentally hid it. As in the problem isn't with SEO Quake, but a computer or IE display setting.

6. Spacey Gracey profile image72

I even just went to view and ticked the box that said 'SEO Quake toolbar' - was pretty sure that would work but no.

7. simeonvisser profile image88
    simeonvisserposted 6 years ago

Could you by any chance have hidden it yourself? Or disabled it? I think it's the bookmark bar that you've placed the icons in. You can enable it by going to View > Toolbars > Bookmarks Toolbar and then make sure there's a check in front of it.

Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago

Yeah even on Firefox the bottom bar should still be showing, with or without SEO Quake on.

I've done this at times, kinda accidentally hit it or dragged it or something and ended up making it go bye-bye.

Unfortunately I don't recall how I ever fixed it.

2. Pandoras Box profile image82
      Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago

Okay Spacey got to VIEW then hit Status Bar. That should fix you up I think.

Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

As in File / Edit / View - in the top toolbar left side.

2. Spacey Gracey profile image72
        Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks.

working