jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (16 posts)

Is it normal or bad luck?

1. Manuvegeta profile image80
    Manuvegetaposted 6 years ago

I had 311 hits so far in my hubs and so far I won $ 0.00 on google adsense. Is this normal or am I unlucky? I wonder what is the average click through rate on its hubs in relation to clicks on adsense.

1. 0
      china manposted 6 years ago in reply to this

normal - the first hits are normally from hubpages who don't click - then the ads probably don't match your stuff very well - then one magical day for no appaarent reason clicks start showing up.  I don't have any idea how it really works but I had a thousand hits in total before one click - then clicks started - it's a mystery big_smile

Manuvegetaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks for the reply, hopefully things get better for me.

2. Manuvegeta profile image80

thank you for answering

2. vaguesan profile image81
    vaguesanposted 6 years ago

It's normal. Don't worry. Don't stop now, just keep on writing. When those hubs mature and get picked up by search engines you should start to see more traffic. Once you see what hubs are getting traffic you can figure out what you did right and what you did wrong. From there you can edit your hubs and fix them and thus increase your traffic even more.

thank you for answering

3. xixi12 profile image81
    xixi12posted 6 years ago

It is normal, some times you can have up to 1000 hits and still no click. Make sure to check the hub regularly and see if it brings out the correct ad for the content you have written. Just keep writing more hubs and give your visitors a reason to visit other hubs you have written. Good luck

thank you for answering

1. Randy Godwin profile image92
        Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Once you start getting clicks you may then see which type of info or hub does the best.  You then know how to use this knowledge to write new hubs with a better chance of getting those clicks.

The same goes for Amazon clicks.  If it was easy, everyone would make millions!

4. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

It is normal - I wrote a hub on my first few months you might look at for some encouragement.

In addition, the first few weeks produce mostly visits from hubbers (check your "traffic" in "my account" and hubbers don't click much.  As organic traffic increases you should begin to see the normal 1-3% click through rate for HubPages.

Hang in there - it will improve with time.  And whatever, you do, don't stop writing.  You will wish you hadn't when the traffic and clicks come through for you.

thank you for answering

5. accofranco profile image76
    accofrancoposted 6 years ago

it is absolutely normal...like they already told you...hang on...and please read some good hubs from other hubbers...i have some helpful hubs, just check through my account and check them out. hang on...you will smile later. good luck!

thank you for answering

6. Mikeydoes profile image81
    Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago

Keep making hubs with the right keywords and content and money will be the last thing to worry about.

Good luck!

thank you for answering

7. 0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

This is normal. You will get clicks once your hub started to get regular search engine traffic. Keep writing and you will get your first click very sooner. All the best.

working